Witaj GOŚCIU ( Zaloguj się | Rejestracja )

> Dorobek cywilizacyjny islamu

byk2009

VII ranga
Grupa: Użytkownik
Nr użytkownika: 53.819

Krzysztof Romanowski
Stopień akademicki: supremus
Zawód: stary dochtor

post 9/04/2013, 12:30 Quote Post

QUOTE(bachmat66 @ 8/04/2013, 21:16)
Ano taki, że uniwersytet islamski w Timbuktu, był załozony wcześniej i był wielokrotnie większy niż nasz Jagielloński.

A sa jakies zrodla i opracowania na ten temat? Tutaj dodam ze chyba jest naduzyciem nazwa 'uniwersytet' na szkole typu madrasa w Timbuktu (ok, moze wlasciwiej by bylo anachronizmem jest nazwanie islamskiej madrassy XV-XVI wiecznej uniwersytetem ).

A dlaczego porównywać ją z XV-XVI wiecznym uniwersytetem? To może z XX wiecznym? To przecież bzdura.
Sens ma jedynie porównywanie uniwersytetu/madrasy z tego samego okresu.
Może więc zaczniemy od tego:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sankore_Madrasah
By the end of Mansa Musa's reign (early 14th c. CE), the Sankoré Masjid had been converted into a fully staffed Madrassa (Islamic school or in this case university) with the largest collections of books in Africa since the Library of Alexandria. The level of learning at Timbuktu's Sankoré University was superior to that of all other Islamic centers in the world. The Sankoré Masjid was capable of housing 25,000 students and had one of the largest libraries in the world with between 400,000 to 700,000 manuscripts.
As the center of an Islamic scholarly community, the University was very different in organization from the universities of medieval Europe. It had no central administration other than the Emperor. It had no student registers but kept copies of its student publishings. It was composed of several entirely independent schools or colleges, each run by a single master or imam. Students associated themselves with a single teacher, and courses took place in the open courtyard of the mosque or at private residences.
Qu'ranic SchoolThe first or primary degree (Qur'anic school) required a mastery of Arabic language and writing along with complete memorization of the Qur'an. Students were also introduced to basic sciences at this level.

General Studies
The secondary degree or General Studies degree focused on full immersion in the basic sciences. Students learned grammar, mathematics, geography, history, physics, astronomy, chemistry alongside more advanced learnings of the Qu'ran. At this level they learned Hadiths, jurisprudence and the sciences of spiritual purification according to Islam. Finally, they began an introduction to trade school and business ethics.On graduation day, students were given turbans symbolizing Divine light, wisdom, knowledge and excellent moral conduct. After receiving their diplomas the students would gather outside the examination building or the main campus library and throw their turbans high into the air cheering and holding each other's hands to show that they were all brothers and sisters.

Superior Degree
The Superior degree required students to study under specialized professors doing research work. Much of the learning centered on debates to philosophic or religious questions. Before graduating from this level, students attached themselves to a Sheik (Islamic teacher) and demonstrated a strong character.

Alumni Level
The last level of learning at Sankoré or any of the Masjids was the level of Judge or Professor. These men worked mainly as judges for the city and eventually the region dispersing learned men to all the principal cities in Mali. A third level student who had impressed his Sheihk enough was admitted into a "circle of knowledge" and valued as a truly learned individual and expert in his field. The members of this scholar's club were the equivalent of tenured professors. Those who did not leave Timbuktu remained there to teach or counsel the leading people of the region on important legal and religious matters. They would receive questions from the region's powerful (kings or governors) and distribute them to the third level students as research assignments. After discussing the findings among themselves, the scholars would issue a fatwa on the best way to deal with the problem at hand.

Scholars wrote their own books as part of a socioeconomic model. Students were charged with copying these books and any other books they could get their hands on. Today there are over 700,000 manuscripts in Timbuktu with many dating back to West Africa's Golden Age (12th-16th centuries)

Możesz sobie porównać zakres nauczanych w Timbuktu przedmiotów, z zakresem nauczania przedmiotów w poczatkach Uniwersytetu Jagielońskiego. (porównujemy ten sam okres !)

Ciekawe ze tak wielka byla tam wiedza ze islamska nauka/filozfia/literatura etc od podboju Persji przez Mongolow nigdzie sie nie posunala? Zaiste ciekawe to rzeczy?!

Potwierdzam, że islamska nauka w okresie średniowiecza była ciekawa, a nauka wielka.
Nie wiem tylko, dlaczego zakreśliłeś taka cezurę czasową? Dlaczego akurat po podboju Persji przez Mongołów? Dlaczego nie IX, albo XI wiek? Dlaczego nie XXI?
A do oceny dorobku naukowego średniowiecznego islamu znowu wystarczą dane podstawowe z Wiki, I co ważne, nauka ta rozwijała się w niedocenianych przez ciebie islamskich madrasach.
Matematyka w islamie w średniowieczu http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematics_in_medieval_Islam
Astronomia w islamie w średniowieczu http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astronomy_in_medieval_Islam
Medycyna w islamie w średniowieczu http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medicine_in_medieval_Islam
a w tym oftalmologia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_Islamic_ophthalmology
Chemia w islamie w średniowieczu http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alchemy_and_c..._medieval_Islam
Kartografia i geografia w islamie w średniowieczu http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography_and..._medieval_Islam
CODE
A moglby kolegac rozwinac teze, ze wyprzedzali cywilizacyjnie naszych przodkow w X wieku (Ghana) a zwlaszcza Songhaj w XIVdoXVI? Bardzo mnie to ciekawi, czekam na wyczerpujaca odpowiedz w fotelu z kubkiem kawy Inki w reku

Tak mógłbym rozwinąć, podobnie jak Ty sam mógłbyś, gdybyś odstawił na chwilę kubek kawy Inki i uważnie przeczytał fragmenty z Wiki. (w angielskiej Wiki jest więcej).

Imperium Ghany powstało jako dobrze zorganizowane państwo między 750, a 800 rokiem N.E. Porównaj to z historią Polski. Byliśmy „200 lat za Murzynami” (z całym szacunkiem dla afrykanów).

cyt.:„Hiszpański uczony z Kordoby Al-Bakri zebrał opowiadania od pewnej liczby podróżnych, którzy wrócili z tego regionu i szczegółowo opisał królestwo w roku 1067. W tamtym czasie Ghana mogłaby się bronić armią składającą się z około 200 tys. żołnierzy.”
Porównaj to z historią Polski. Ilu wojów liczyła cała armia za czasów Odnowiciela, Szczodrego lub Hermana? Ile lat musiało upłynąć, aby jako państwo polskie, mogliśmy wystawić 200 tysięczną armię?

cyt.:„Stolica Imperium zbudowana była w Kumbi Salih na skraju Sahary. Faktycznie były to dwa oddalone o 10 km od siebie miasta, połączone drogą. Z powodu napływu ludzi przybywających handlować, osiedla między miastami tak się zagęściły, że miasta połączyły się w jedno. Większość domów była zbudowana z drewna i gliny ale bogaci i ważni rezydenci zamieszkiwali w domach z drewna i kamienia. Ta wielka metropolia z ponad 30 tys. mieszkańców po połączeniu została podzielona, tworząc dwa oddzielne obszary w granicach miasta.”
Które z polskich miast, około 1050 roku liczyło 30 tyś mieszkańców.

CODE
a zwlaszcza Songhaj w XIVdoXVI?

A dlaczego mamy porównywać państwo Songhaj i państwo Polskie w XIV albo XVI wieku?
Porównujmy w wiekach VII lub VIII ! Oni jako zorganizowane państwo z dynastią królewską juz istnieli, a my co?

Posty wydzielono z tematu "Obecny poziom inteligencji"

Ten post był edytowany przez sargon: 9/04/2013, 20:03

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #1

> Posts in this topic

1 Użytkowników czyta ten temat (1 Gości i 0 Anonimowych użytkowników)
0 Zarejestrowanych:

Topic Options
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Copyright © 2003 - 2023 Historycy.org
historycy@historycy.org, tel: 12 346-54-06

Kolokacja serwera, łącza internetowe:
Uniwersytet Marii Curie-Skłodowskiej