Witaj GOŚCIU ( Zaloguj się | Rejestracja )

5 Strony  1 2 3 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Kim byłeś w poprzednim wcieleniu?

T34

Banita
Grupa: Użytkownik
Nr użytkownika: 14.339

post 3/10/2006, 21:24 Quote Post

Wystarczy wpisać date urodzin i reinkarnacja nie ma już przed nami tajemnic laugh.gif :
http://www.onearth.com/whouwhere.html
Mi tak wyszło:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Ireland approximately on 425.
Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. Magician abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
Your problem -- to learn to love and to trust Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, develop inner wisdom

User is offline  PMMini Profile Post #1

Andrzej80

powstaniec
Nr użytkownika: 16.934

Andrzej
Stopień akademicki: magister
Zawód: historyk archiwista

post 3/10/2006, 21:49 Quote Post

A MI COŚ TAKIEGO
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Newfoundland approximately on 1200.
Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
You had mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood him, but respected his knowledge.
Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson -- to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are magician!

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #2

Ironside

VIII ranga
Grupa: Przyjaciel forum
Nr użytkownika: 8.937

post 3/10/2006, 22:13 Quote Post

O BOŻE! Środkowa Rosja, połowa XVII wieku, kat, materialista...

User is offline  PMMini Profile Post #3

Necrotrup

oszołom przemawiający językiem nienawiści ;)
Nr użytkownika: 1.208

post 3/10/2006, 22:34 Quote Post

połowa XVII wieku, kat, materialista...

Zazdroszczę...

Co do mnie: urodzony 1175r. na Alasce, mechanik.

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #4

Dardedevil

Książe Zjednoczonego Śląska/Prezydent Rep.Śląskiej
Nr użytkownika: 11.085

Karol Kutrzeba
Stopień akademicki: Student

post 4/10/2006, 7:19 Quote Post

latynoska tancerka i aktorka i piosenkarka sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif!!!!!!!!!!!!! z ameryki południowej z początków XX w
Ja nawet tańczyć nie umiem a jezeli chodzi o głoś to tylko na tenora sie nadaje !!!!!!!!

User is offline  PMMini Profile Post #5

Dardedevil

Książe Zjednoczonego Śląska/Prezydent Rep.Śląskiej
Nr użytkownika: 11.085

Karol Kutrzeba
Stopień akademicki: Student

post 4/10/2006, 8:47 Quote Post

ja lubie kobiety jak każdy facet ale to uderyzlo w moją meską godność teraz rzoumiem czemu tak ciągnie mnie na południe - na szczęscie to tylko żarty są ... może to ja spiewałem good bye Argentina ... ;/ sad.gif

No nie wpisałem jeszcze raz i wyszło mi coś takiego

do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Austria approximately on 1750.

Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.

Your lesson -- to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.

Austriacki spiewak i podrużnik z XVIII w no już trochę lepiej ...

User is offline  PMMini Profile Post #6

Coobeck

Moderator IV 2004 - IV 2014
Nr użytkownika: 696

post 4/10/2006, 10:44 Quote Post

Vitam

Co do mnie: urodzony 1175r. na Alasce, mechanik. (Necrotrup)

Intrygujące... to XII-wieczni Inuici alaskańcy mieli mechaników? Żesz qrde, pewnie mieli motorowe canoe biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Necrotrupie, pogrzeb jeszcze w tym Programie Jasnowidzącym, chętnie się dowiem co wedle niego tam naprawiałeś smile.gif

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #7

Necrotrup

oszołom przemawiający językiem nienawiści ;)
Nr użytkownika: 1.208

post 4/10/2006, 13:03 Quote Post

Tak naprawdę to było urodzony w 1175r. na dzisiejszej Alasce rzemieślnik, mechanik. Ale że rzemieślnik ze mnie żaden, postawiłem na mechanika. wink.gif

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #8

Ciołek

VI ranga
Nr użytkownika: 9.200

post 4/10/2006, 13:12 Quote Post

A ja byłam kapłanką na terenach obecnych środkowych Indii, urodziłam się w 1275 roku i... przepisywałam starożytne teksty cool.gif No proszę biggrin.gif

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #9

Marcin

IV ranga
Nr użytkownika: 7.543

post 4/10/2006, 13:25 Quote Post

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Poland approximately on 1000.
Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

Nie wiedziałem, że w Polsce w 1000 roku było dużo doskonałych dróg, mostów i doków (ponoć byłem w mojej profesji dobry)... A za problemy naszej Matki Ziemi już się zabieram. Najpierw zajmę się likwidowaniem pomysłów ekologicznych, gdyż co raz większy procent z nich wychodzi w ostatecznym rozrachunku na minus dla naszej planety. smile.gif

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #10

Ramond

Úlvur av Føroyar
Grupa: Moderatorzy
Nr użytkownika: 9.304

Stopień akademicki: dr inz.
Zawód: inzynier

post 4/10/2006, 13:34 Quote Post

do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Turkey approximately on 1675.
Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Your lesson -- development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.

smile.gif

User is offline  PMMini Profile Post #11

tuxman

Hetman Polny imć Onufry Zagloba w służbie Forum!
Nr użytkownika: 4.809

post 4/10/2006, 14:11 Quote Post

Diagnosis: I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Ukraine approximately on 1825.
Your profession was philosopher, thinker.Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited till that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
It always seemed to you, that you perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson -- to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life. Now you remember?

W steeeeepie szerooooookim, któóóóóóóóórego okieeeeeeeem, nawet filozooooooooofa nie zmieeeeeeeeerzyyyyyyyyyysz!

Pozdrawiam

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #12

krzystofer

Semper Invictus
Nr użytkownika: 1.005

post 5/10/2006, 20:16 Quote Post

Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Filippines approximately on 1425.
Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Your lesson -- to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Now you remember?

Filipiński budowniczy, śmiechu warte

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #13

Konstanthinos

Basileus kai Autokrator ton Romaion
Nr użytkownika: 14.581

K.
Stopień akademicki: student historii
Zawód: Basileus Oikumene

post 5/10/2006, 20:38 Quote Post

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Burma approximately on 1525.
Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Your problem -- to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.

Wow... zrozumiałem mniej więcej tyle, że urodziłem się w jakiejś Burmie w 1525 roku, byłem biznesmenem, dilerem, miałem zimną krew, talent psychologiczny rolleyes.gif wink.gif

-E-D-I-T

Birma? Że niby tam... tego?? Och, dziękuję... sleep.gif dry.gif

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #14

sargon

IX ranga
Grupa: Moderatorzy
Nr użytkownika: 4.555

Stopień akademicki: mgr inz

post 5/10/2006, 22:11 Quote Post

A mi wyszło, że byłem szwaczką.

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #15

5 Strony  1 2 3 > »  
1 Użytkowników czyta ten temat (1 Gości i 0 Anonimowych użytkowników)
0 Zarejestrowanych:

Topic Options
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Copyright © 2003 - 2023 Historycy.org
historycy@historycy.org, tel: 12 346-54-06

Kolokacja serwera, łącza internetowe:
Uniwersytet Marii Curie-Skłodowskiej