Witaj GOŚCIU ( Zaloguj się | Rejestracja )

5 Strony < 1 2 3 4 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Kim byłeś w poprzednim wcieleniu?

Pater_Patrie

IV ranga
Grupa: Użytkownik
Nr użytkownika: 17.677

maciek
Stopień akademicki: (sic!)

post 6/10/2006, 20:31 Quote Post

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Borneo approximately on 1350.
Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
Your lesson -- to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.

ksiądz, strażnik plemiennych reliktów na Borneo - brzmi zachęcająco rolleyes.gif

User is offline  PMMini Profile Post #16

carantuhill

Bieskidnik
Grupa: Moderatorzy
Nr użytkownika: 12.703

WOJCIECH
Zawód: Galileusz

post 6/10/2006, 20:44 Quote Post

Diagnosis:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Bulgaria approximately on 775.
Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.

Stąd bierze się pewnie moja niechęć do Bułgarii...

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #17

emotikonek

Nowicjusz
Nr użytkownika: 25.598

Kamil Frankiewicz
Zawód: historyk

post 16/12/2006, 12:30 Quote Post

A ja byłem nauczcielką matematyki, aktorką lub geologiem. Urodziłem się około 1625 i mieszkałem w zachodniej Australii. Podobno ...

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #18

Alex Clockwork

IV ranga
Nr użytkownika: 14.061

Wojtek
Stopień akademicki: mgr

post 16/12/2006, 13:24 Quote Post

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Wales approximately on 1300.
Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Your lesson -- to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.

godne ,a w szczegolności:executor of sacrifices.

User is offline  PMMini Profile Post #19

dzastineczka

III ranga
Nr użytkownika: 22.310

Justyna P.
Zawód: gastronomka ;P

post 16/12/2006, 13:37 Quote Post

ja byłam kobietą - przywódczynią w Rumunii ur. w 1325 no fajny przywódca ale ponoć byłam nieśmiała i skryta,, wątpliwe, że z tymi cechami liderowałam i to na dodatek kobietą.... już widzę jak służyli mi mieszkańcy Rumunii chyba zgłoszę się jako następczyni tronu....

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #20

zajączek

VII ranga
Nr użytkownika: 3.463

post 16/12/2006, 14:49 Quote Post

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Romania approximately on 1725.
Your profession was leader, major, captain.
------------------------------
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited till that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
It always seemed to you, that you perceptions of the world are somewhat different.
-------------------------------
Your lesson -- to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life. Now you remember?

Hahaha

User is offline  PMMini Profile Post #21

alice

Secrètement l'épouse de Louis XIV.
Nr użytkownika: 22.057

Franciszka d'Augbiné
Zawód: reine

post 16/12/2006, 15:21 Quote Post

Hihi a mi wyszło, że urodziłam się na terytorium dawnej Grecji w przybliżeniu w 1075 roku.Byłam mnichem, zajmowałam sie pszczelarstwem i byłam rewolwerowcem biggrin.gif biggrin.gif (hehe-dobre).Zawsze interesowałam się innymi, miałam dobrze rozwinięty zmysł empatii, byłam ekspertem w sprawie muzyczki, sztuki i gotowania (szkoda, że teraz moje zdolności kończa się na spagetti tongue.gif ).Największym prezentem byłoby dla mnie szczęście innych,np gdybym mogła ich jakoś wesprzeć finansowo...
Heh-fajne to jest smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif LuX śtronk@ cool.gif cool.gif

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #22

deu

III ranga
Nr użytkownika: 12.843

Stopień akademicki: dr

post 16/12/2006, 23:48 Quote Post

Budowniczy dróg, mostów i czegoś tam jeszcze w Arabii Saudyjskiej w XVII wieku - looz wink.gif

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #23

Grocal

VI ranga
Nr użytkownika: 13.002

Stopień akademicki: student

post 17/12/2006, 0:22 Quote Post

You were born somewhere around territory of modern South of Latin America approximately on 1750.
Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
rolleyes.gif

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #24

Nazca

Nowicjusz
Nr użytkownika: 26.771

post 29/12/2006, 15:38 Quote Post

Załamka .. . .. . ...
You were born somewhere around territory of modern USA South-East approximately on 1025.
Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson -- to search, to find and to use this bridge.

Choć w sumie nie tak źle ... poprzednio gdy źle wpisałem rok wyszło mi że jestem latynoską tancerką .. . .

User is offline  PMMini Profile Post #25

T34

Banita
Nr użytkownika: 14.339

post 29/12/2006, 16:02 Quote Post

Jedenastowieczny Indianin matematyk albo geolog. Dobre biggrin.gif

User is offline  PMMini Profile Post #26

LeoDaVinci

Nowicjusz
Nr użytkownika: 26.362

Leonardo da Vinci
Zawód: Konstruktor

post 29/12/2006, 17:10 Quote Post

Hehe zylem ok roku 1000 w Polnocnych Chinach i bylem budowniczym mostow, drog i portow smile.gif Jak by nie patrzec Leo Konstruktor rolleyes.gif

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #27

agema

III ranga
Nr użytkownika: 16.488

post 30/12/2006, 21:42 Quote Post

QUOTE(krzystofer @ 5/10/2006, 21:16)

Filipiński budowniczy, śmiechu warte

Ty się Krzysztofer sie nie załamuj, ten Andrzej80 - to ma przechlapane,nowofunlandzka smile.gif tancerka rolleyes.gif .
Boże ! Dałbym wiele by to zobaczyć ....
U mnie to standart, chińczyk, 1075r, jeździec,drwal albo budowniczy...

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #28

NELSON

kot bojowy
Nr użytkownika: 20.599

Zawód: EMIGRANT

post 30/12/2006, 22:19 Quote Post

urodzony w 1050 w Arabii Saudyjskiej.Pastuch owiec;lesniczy;kawalerzysta.Kobieta.

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #29

alexa230

Nowicjusz
Nr użytkownika: 31.388

Aleksandra Ciesielska
Zawód: Uczennica

post 20/04/2007, 8:51 Quote Post

QUOTE(Coobeck @ 4/10/2006, 11:44)
Vitam

Co do mnie: urodzony 1175r. na Alasce, mechanik. (Necrotrup)

Intrygujące... to XII-wieczni Inuici alaskańcy mieli mechaników? Żesz qrde, pewnie mieli motorowe canoe biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Necrotrupie, pogrzeb jeszcze w tym Programie Jasnowidzącym, chętnie się dowiem co wedle niego tam naprawiałeś smile.gif

Hej słuchaj mam małe pyttanko przetłumaczy bys mi to z angielskiego na polski odp na gg 1562360

you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern North Japan approximately on 775.
Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Your lesson -- to learn discretion and reasonability and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #30

5 Strony < 1 2 3 4 > »  
2 Użytkowników czyta ten temat (2 Gości i 0 Anonimowych użytkowników)
0 Zarejestrowanych:

Topic Options
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Copyright © 2003 - 2023 Historycy.org
historycy@historycy.org, tel: 12 346-54-06

Kolokacja serwera, łącza internetowe:
Uniwersytet Marii Curie-Skłodowskiej