Witaj GOŚCIU ( Zaloguj się | Rejestracja )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Kultura chwałyńska: próbki aDna (R1a+R1b Razem!), Brakujące ogniwo DNA w badaniach PIE ???

Domen

X ranga
Grupa: Użytkownik
Nr użytkownika: 14.456

Tomenable

post 11/10/2015, 12:54 Quote Post

Dotychczas próbki haplogrup R1b i R1a znajdywano w różnych kulturach archeologicznych utożsamianych z PIE, ale zawsze osobno (np. R1b w kulturach grobów jamowych i pucharów dzwonowatych, R1a w kulturach ceramiki sznurowej, Sintaszta, andronowskiej, grobów zrębowych, itd.).

Wreszcie chyba znaleźliśmy "brakujące ogniwo"! smile.gif

Trzy próbki kopalnego DNA z eneolitycznej kultury chwałyńskiej (epoka miedzi) - w tym jeden mężczyzna z R1a i jeden z R1b!:

http://www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2015/...?%3Fcollection=

http://biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2...016477.full.pdf

Ze str. 35 na 46, R1a i R1b z tego samego stanowiska na stepach nadwołżańskich (koło Saratowa), wiek ok. 7 - 6 tys. lat:

"Khvalynsk Eneolithic in the Volga steppes: Saratovo, Russia (n=3)
Three individuals described here were among 39 excavated in 1987-88 at the Eneolithic
cemetery of Khvalynsk II, Saratov oblast, Russia, on the west bank of the Volga River, 6 km
north of the village of Alekseevka. Khvalynsk I and II are two parts of the same cemetery,
excavated in 1977-79 (Khvalynsk I) and 1987-88 (Khvalynsk II).23 The two excavations
revealed 197 graves, about 10x larger than other cemeteries of this period in the Volga-Ural
steppes, dated by radiocarbon to 5200-4000 BCE (95.4% confidence). Bones of domesticated
cattle and sheep-goat, and horses of uncertain status, were include............d in 28 human graves and
in 10 sacrificial deposits. The 367 copper artifacts in the graves, mostly beads and rings, are
the oldest copper objects in the Volga-Ural steppes, and trace elements and manufacturing
methods in a few objects suggest trade with southeastern Europe. Together with high 15N in
the human bones from Khvalynsk, which might have caused a reservoir effect making 14C
dates too old, the circulation of so much copper, which increased in SE Europe after 4700
BCE, suggests that a date after 4700 BCE would be reasonable for many graves at
Khvalynsk. Copper was found in 13 adult male graves, 8 adult female graves, and 4 sub-adult
graves. The unusually large cemetery at Khvalynsk contained southern Europeoid and
northern Europeoid cranio-facial types, consistent with the possibility that people from the
northern and southern steppes mingled and were buried here.

- 10122 / SVP35 (grave 12)

Male (confirmed genetically), age 20-30, positioned on his back with raised knees, with 293
copper artifacts, mostly beads, amounting to 80% of the copper objects in the combined
cemeteries of Khvalynsk I and II. Probably a high-status individual, his Y-chromosome
haplotype, R1b1, also characterized the high-status individuals buried under kurgans in later
Yamnaya graves in this region, so he could be regarded as a founder of an elite group of
patrilineally related families. His MtDNA haplotype H2a1 is unique in the Samara series.

- 10433 / SVP46 (grave 1)

Male (confirmed genetically), age 30-35, positioned on his back with raised knees, with a
copper ring and a copper bead. His R1a1 haplotype shows that this haplotype was present in
the region, although it is not represented later in high-status Yamnaya graves. His U5a1i
MtDNA haplotype is part of a U5a1 group well documented in the Samara series.

- 10434 / SVP47 (grave 17)

Male (confirmed genetically), age 45-55, positioned contracted on his side, with 4
pathological wounds on his skull, one of which probably was fatal. No grave gifts or animal
sacrifices accompanied the burial. His Q1a Y-chromosome haplotype is unique in the Samara
steppe series, but his U4a2 or U4d MtDNA haplotype are not unusual."

==========================

Edycja:

Poprosiłbym moderatorów o poprawienie tytułu tematu. Pojawił się dziwny rozkład wielkich i małych liter, ja tymczasem wpisywałem następujący tytuł:

"Kultura chwałyńska: próbki aDna (R1a + R1b razem!), brakujące ogniwo DNA w badaniach PIE ???"

Zrobione.
N_S

Ten post był edytowany przez Net_Skater: 11/10/2015, 14:01

User is offline  PMMini Profile Post #1

1 Użytkowników czyta ten temat (1 Gości i 0 Anonimowych użytkowników)
0 Zarejestrowanych:

Topic Options
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Copyright © 2003 - 2023 Historycy.org
historycy@historycy.org, tel: 12 346-54-06

Kolokacja serwera, łącza internetowe:
Uniwersytet Marii Curie-Skłodowskiej