Witaj GOŚCIU ( Zaloguj się | Rejestracja )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> UNICEF i Ludwik Reichmann

smaloo

Nowicjusz
Grupa: Użytkownik
Nr użytkownika: 46.545

post 19/06/2008, 21:00 Quote Post

Na polskiej wiki znalazłem taki tekst: "Organizacja jest częścią systemu ONZ. Powstała z inicjatywy Polaka dr Ludwika Reichmana". Jednak ani na angielskiej wiki ani na oficjalnej stronie UNICEF nie ma o tym czlowieku zadnej wzmianki. zna ktos jakies wiarygodne źródło potwierdzajace ww. informacje. Po polsku lub po english???

dziekuje z góry (jak mało który) :-)

User is offline  PMMini Profile Post #1

panc

III ranga
Grupa: Użytkownik
Nr użytkownika: 10.504

a.k.a. Müller
Stopień akademicki: Der Lachende Mann

post 31/08/2008, 15:20 Quote Post

http://www.trumanlibrary.org/oralhist/hydehvz1.htm
Wyjatek:

"An interesting bit of the history is its relationship to the League of Nations and UNICEF. Dr. Ludwik Rajchman was director of the Health Division of the League of Nations, a Pole, and a very brilliant and distinguished person. Rajchman put in a proposal to the Technical Preparatory Committee in which the WHO would have a hundred million dollars which would be used to support health activities. This somehow was buried and was never debated. I'm not sure I ever saw it, but it was extant. But it was buried and the Parran draft accepted, and the Reichman thing never considered.
Well, then, Rajchman became the father of UNICEF. And UNRRA had some residual funds of, oh, about a hundred and twenty-five million, something"

itd. od 67 w dół

User is offline  PMMini Profile Post #2

1 Użytkowników czyta ten temat (1 Gości i 0 Anonimowych użytkowników)
0 Zarejestrowanych:

Topic Options
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Copyright © 2003 - 2023 Historycy.org
historycy@historycy.org, tel: 12 346-54-06

Kolokacja serwera, łącza internetowe:
Uniwersytet Marii Curie-Skłodowskiej