Witaj GOŚCIU ( Zaloguj się | Rejestracja )

5 Strony < 1 2 3 4 5 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Kim byłeś w poprzednim wcieleniu?

jagienka74

II ranga
Grupa: Użytkownik
Nr użytkownika: 6.603

post 20/04/2007, 9:17 Quote Post

W Tajlandii? 1750? Kobieta-szewc (chyba wole druga opcje - zaglarz.)? Ciekawska, moze raczej wscibska? wink.gif z talentem aktorskim i miloscia do ksiazek. Normalnie urodzony szewc!

User is offline  PMMini Profile Post #31

barbarossa90

II ranga
Nr użytkownika: 32.546

Adam Andrzejewski
Zawód: Student

post 13/05/2007, 18:00 Quote Post

no ja mam mezczyzna turcja 1350 bibliotekarz i nie wiem co to jest priest i keeper of tribal relics a pozatym lubialem podruzowac i prawdopodobnie bylem szpiegiem i takie tam

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #32

yarovit

Lemming Pride Worldwide
Nr użytkownika: 22.276

post 13/05/2007, 18:23 Quote Post

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Center Russia approximately on 1500.
Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
You were sane practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped weaker and poor.Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
Your lesson -- to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.

Ciekawe, ze jeszcze nikt nie trafil chlopa. A przeciez stanowili oni okolo 90% spoleczenstwa przedindustrailnego.
wink.gif

User is offline  PMMini Profile Post #33

Alex Clockwork

IV ranga
Nr użytkownika: 14.061

Wojtek
Stopień akademicki: mgr

post 13/05/2007, 18:35 Quote Post

QUOTE(yarovit @ 13/05/2007, 18:23)
Ciekawe, ze jeszcze nikt nie trafil chlopa. A przeciez stanowili oni okolo 90% spoleczenstwa przedindustrailnego.
wink.gif

Wniosek z tego prosty że nasze forum przyciąga jednostki niezwykłe ,a przynajmniej niecodzienne (szczególnie owi indiańscy geologowie i mechanicy alaskańscy smile.gif ).

User is offline  PMMini Profile Post #34

Ryszard Lwie Serce

الشيطان
Nr użytkownika: 24.473

Zaurak
Stopień akademicki: magister iuris
Zawód: Mlot na Fiskusa

post 18/08/2007, 12:38 Quote Post

I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern South of Latin America approximately on 800.
Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.

Ciekawe, byłem pewnie kapłanem Majów albo wojownikiem jaguara wink.gif wink.gif

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #35

Dziad wędrowny

IV ranga
Nr użytkownika: 20.408

Wojciech Socha
Zawód: (nie)rentowny

post 19/08/2007, 13:59 Quote Post

Egipski medyk z II poł. XIX wieku... a to dobre...
Oczywiście urodzony w II poł. XIX wieku.

Aż sobie Kaczyńskich sprawdzę...

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #36

Scypion_Afrykański

I ranga
Nr użytkownika: 31.411

Zawód: uczen

post 21/08/2007, 14:07 Quote Post

Szewc, marynarz, urodzony w 772 roku, na terenach dzisiejszej Bułgarii... A to dobre, ze mnie żaden szewc, ani marynarz nie jest biggrin.gif. Jednak w profilu psycholigicznym zgadza sie rzecz: że lubiłem grzebać w książkach. Talent do dramatu, urodzony aktor, sam nie wiem czy to prawda, nigdy nigdzie nie występowałem.

User is offline  PMMini Profile Post #37

lucam

V ranga
Nr użytkownika: 33.018

Stopień akademicki: -

post 27/08/2007, 20:57 Quote Post

Diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Scotland approximately on 1825.
Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem -- to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Now you remember?
to się trochę zdziwiłem. Marynarz, to lubię.
Opanowany i spokojny w każdej sytuacji. confused1.gif

User is offline  PMMini Profile Post #38

rycymer

Ellentengernagyként
Grupa: Przyjaciel forum
Nr użytkownika: 30.754

post 27/08/2007, 21:26 Quote Post

Diagnosis:
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Burma approximately on 1400.
Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Your problem -- to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Now you remember?

Eee, kłamią na tej stronie chyba... tongue.gif

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #39

Kaśka18

IV ranga
Nr użytkownika: 36.392

Stopień akademicki: moze kiedys...
Zawód: studentka

post 9/11/2007, 23:03 Quote Post

ja żyłam w Ameryce Łacińskiej pod koniec XVIIIw. i zajmowałam się teatrem

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #40

Damian W.

VIII ranga
Grupa: Przyjaciel forum
Nr użytkownika: 31.041

post 10/11/2007, 22:01 Quote Post

Diagnosis: I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Northern England approximately on 1200.
Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods. Now you remember?

Moim zdaniem, to niemożliwe smile.gif Ale kto powiedział, że to prawda wink.gif

Pozdrawiam!

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #41

Gabrielle deMornay

Duchesse de Montebello
Grupa: Moderatorzy
Nr użytkownika: 4.112

Stopień akademicki: mgr
Zawód: tropicielka staroci

post 10/11/2007, 22:20 Quote Post

Diagnosis:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Spain approximately on 475.
Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your problem -- to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Now you remember?

Podoba mi się, i nawet częściowo się zgadza. Świetnie, byłam kobietą, artystką i magiem oraz żyłam w państwie Wizygotów! Yes, I remember this very well. wink.gif A na zupelnym marginesie, moja diagnosis natrętnie mi się kojarzy z tancerkami flamenco i upierścienionymi wróżkami (Esmeralda! sleep.gif ), choć nie ta epoka. Test jest znakomity i przezabawny (w pozytywnym sensie), a niektóre diagnozy jakie padły na tym forum są naprawdę rozbrające, myślałam, że się uduszę herbatą ze śmiechu (kto widział pić herbatę w takich momentach?). Kto wie, może takie były nasze zabawne wcielenia w poprzednim życiu? Szkoda, że nie można sparwdzić jakie były wcielenia słynnych postaci historycznych. Daleko nie szukając, np. Napoleona? Wróżka indyjska zyjąca ok. 600 r.? laugh.gif

User is offline  PMMini Profile Post #42

Sara_

Nowicjusz
Nr użytkownika: 43.073

Zawód: uczeñ

post 22/03/2008, 12:40 Quote Post

a mi cos takiego
You were born somewhere around territory of modern North of Latin America approximately on 1425.
Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
You had mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood him, but respected his knowledge.Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
Your lesson -- to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life. Now you remember?

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #43

Mikołaj II

III ranga
Nr użytkownika: 32.432

Stopień akademicki: magister

post 31/03/2008, 0:33 Quote Post

You were born somewhere around territory of modern Ukraine approximately on 800.
Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited till that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
It always seemed to you, that you perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson -- to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.

Jak by to podsumować...
Jacy ciekawi są astrolodzy i twórcy map na Ukrainie, w czasach gdy królowały tam żubry.

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #44

Requim

III ranga
Nr użytkownika: 41.399

post 1/04/2008, 21:30 Quote Post

Bankierka z Nowej Zelandii, rok ok.1350. Podobno umiałem wykorzystywać ludzi. wink.gif

User is offline  PMMini Profile Post #45

5 Strony < 1 2 3 4 5 > 
1 Użytkowników czyta ten temat (1 Gości i 0 Anonimowych użytkowników)
0 Zarejestrowanych:

Topic Options
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Copyright © 2003 - 2023 Historycy.org
historycy@historycy.org, tel: 12 346-54-06

Kolokacja serwera, łącza internetowe:
Uniwersytet Marii Curie-Skłodowskiej