Witaj GOŚCIU ( Zaloguj się | Rejestracja )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Postcommunist Oligarchy, -who really rulez in former Sovet block

kLaudi

IV ranga
Grupa: Użytkownik
Nr użytkownika: 15.043

Zawód: BANITA

post 27/05/2008, 15:33 Quote Post

Klaudiusz Wesołek

Postcommunist Oligarchy

POST COMMUNIST OLIGARCHY
RODOWÓD .

PEDIGREE

It was really strong temptation. Communist aparatchiks were governing huge state property. It was being governed in the name of “the working people of cities and country”…so…nobody real... Aparatchiks were almost owners of the state property. But ALMOST makes the difference. Many almost-owners of Polish People’s Republic learnt about it painfully during changes of communist leadership in 1956, when some of them lost everything in one moment. It was similar in 1968, 1970, 1980. It was really painful for them. They used to be governors of huge property – all factories, land etc…and next day they became nobody. Well, some of them were so lucky, that they survived all their lives “on the top”…but just before their death they realized, that they can leave the governed property to their children.
The main power that created communist system was human greed, the temptation to take the property of rich people. The same sin abolished communist system (at least in the Soviet block) Greedy governors of the state property wanted to became its owners, although it was totally against their ideology, for which they murdered millions of people. Was it started as a conspiracy? I don’t think so. Even if it started with conspiracy it was rather many little plots that after some time covered the hearts of almost all the members of communist parties and officers of GRU and KGB.
Probably this idea emerged in whispearing between communist friends during common boozing, common hunting. In the beginning it as probably more like joking. But after some time some “comrades” started discussing this idea seriously and making real plans.Probably it was a lot of honest communists really believing in their idea. Probably in the beginning they were disgusted by such plans. But they were greedy as well. And they realized during many years that their system was not efficient. They were fable to foolish not only others but also themselves…but not too long. And the society was starting to protest against them. They got rid of reactionist guerillas, but after sometimes even their “beloved” working class started to to dislike them and attack them. Finally the Soviet block was not able to continue competing with the USA in armament. All the circumstances made the natural greed in human hearts grew into the big conspiracy in communist parties and finally became the official program of all the countries in the Soviet block.

Poland was chosen as a kind of “laboratory” for this program. Maybe because such plans were started there and Polish comrades were prepared very well to do it? Maybe, because Poland was already more opened for the world for western influence. Poland already had some foundations of market economy – private farmers, craftsmen, even some small private companies. Maybe Russian comrades believed in political genius of Polish Minister of Interior, Czeslaw Kiszczak? Probably the strikes in 1988 were the final argument for the comrades that had doubts. All in all, Poland was chosen to try this kind of “transformation”, that had been planned for some years and then was introduced in all countries of the Soviet block. In August 1988 Polish Minister of Interior proposed the discussions of “Round Table”. Unofficial discussions between Communists and the part of Solidarity took place before. Now they started the official talks, showing to the world that Soviet block is ready to make very radical changes of economic and political system. During the preparation to the official talks of the “Round Table”, governors of national property were making preparations to big robbery of national property. Some people say that at the Round Table Communists exchanged political power to the ownership of the national property. I don’t agree with this. They not only became the owners of national property but this way they also STRNGTHENED their political power. Some former communist leaders created great, powerful POSTCOMMUNIST OLIGARCHY, that really rules this country and other countries of former Soviet block.
The leaders of Solidarity got some “toys” like posts in Parliament and Cabinet.

To be continued…

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #1

mieszkoch

VI ranga
Nr użytkownika: 37.201

mieszko ch.
Zawód: bezrobotny zawodowy

post 27/05/2008, 21:22 Quote Post

Jestem naprawdę zszokowany. Kto napisał ten tekst? Po co? Czy to political fiction napisana w żenująco miernej angielszczyźnie? Początek jakiejś powieści? czy może polityczne credo kolejnej partii narodowo-ojczyźnianych panikarzy? A może transkrypt makabrycznego snu Maciarewicza? Od kiedy to forum służy dla promowania teoryjek powszechnego spisku? Czy Admin przeczytał ten tekst?

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #2

Rothar

Primus Lictor
Grupa: Moderatorzy
Nr użytkownika: 176

Krzysztof Bylinowski
Stopień akademicki: mgr nauk ekonom.

post 27/05/2008, 23:39 Quote Post

QUOTE(mieszkoch @ 27/05/2008, 21:22)
Czy Admin przeczytał ten tekst?

I don't think so. Administrators don't read all the topics here - this website is just too big. That's why moderators are sometimes (rarely, but... wink.gif) needed.

QUOTE(mieszkoch @ 27/05/2008, 21:22)
Jestem naprawdę zszokowany. Kto napisał ten tekst? Po co? Czy to political fiction napisana w żenująco miernej angielszczyźnie?

The author of the article - kLaudi or Klaudiusz Wesołek...

OK, this article is very controversial - licentia poetica - but I'm just wondering why the identical topic is
here: http://www.historycy.org/index.php?showtopic=43834

User is offline  PMMini Profile Post #3

kLaudi

IV ranga
Nr użytkownika: 15.043

Zawód: BANITA

post 28/05/2008, 7:08 Quote Post

This article is mainly about Poland, but the same mechanisms were used in all countries of former Soviet block. So I was not sure if it belongs to History of Poland or to History of the World.

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #4

mieszkoch

VI ranga
Nr użytkownika: 37.201

mieszko ch.
Zawód: bezrobotny zawodowy

post 28/05/2008, 13:11 Quote Post

Ok, now I got it. I just read all the topics and posts by Mr Klaudi and now I see that he's a sort of political fiction writer, but in order to make his stories more thrilling he pretends to write historcial papers rather than fiction. It was my mistake. As far as know many other users misunderstood his message and took it as his genuine political views.

User is offline  PMMini ProfileEmail Poster Post #5

1 Użytkowników czyta ten temat (1 Gości i 0 Anonimowych użytkowników)
0 Zarejestrowanych:

Topic Options
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Copyright © 2003 - 2023 Historycy.org
historycy@historycy.org, tel: 12 346-54-06

Kolokacja serwera, łącza internetowe:
Uniwersytet Marii Curie-Skłodowskiej